Head coach Surfy Taylor, along with his staff and current Future Star players, will focus on offensive and defensive fundamentals that will improve each Future Star camper’s individual basketball game. The camp will be conducted at Maranatha High School Gymnasium. The cost is $399 per camper, with a $100 discount if your application is received before June 1, 2021. Campers will compete in both shooting and 5-on-5 full court games daily.
Guidelines and considerations:
1) Keep your child home if they have any signs/symptoms of illness
2) Keep them home if they have been exposed to anyone with a known case of Covid
3) Masks must be worn (as of now, are required on campus at all times…will likely only be required for entering and exiting the gym by July)
4) The facilities are not liable for anyone who contracts Covid
5) If anyone at the camp tests positive for Covid, people will be notified accordingly
Did you know?
Ask about our sibling discounts and available Eric Tracy scholarship fund.
Maranatha High School (gymnasium)
169 S. Saint John Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91105