We are back and excited to announce the 2021 Future Stars Basketball Camp.
Join us July 26th – July 30th
Skill Builders Camp
8am-12pm for k-5th grade
1pm-5pm for 6th-12th grade
1) Keep your child home if they have any signs/symptoms of illness
2) Keep them home if they have been exposed to anyone with a known case of Covid-19
3) Masks must be worn (as of now, are required on campus at all times…will likely only be required for entering and exiting the gym by July)
4) The facilities are not liable for anyone who contracts Covid-19
5) If anyone at the camp tests positive for Covid-19, you will be notified accordingly
Basketball is life.
The character traits that one must refine to become a successful athlete are the same qualities that equate to becoming a successful person. We stress hard work, perseverance, integrity, teamwork, and discipline in our individual workouts and camps.
Head coach Surfy Taylor, along with his staff and current Future Star players, will focus on offensive and defensive fundamentals that will improve each Future Star camper’s individual basketball game. They have positively impacted hundreds of campers and can make it possible for you too.
Best Rated Basketball Camp
People just can’t stop talking about Future Stars Basketball Camp.
Have a look at the reviews from some of the many happy campers.
Get In Touch With Us Today
You’ve got questions, and we have answers. Just send us a message and one of our knowledgeable support staff will be in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.